In case you’ve somehow managed to avoid any contact with the online world over the last couple of months, here’s the gist: AI is bigger and better than ever before! Launched in November 2022 by the guys from OpenAI, ChatGPT is a chatbot system that is capable of providing a valid answer to almost any question. For this one we had to jump on over to ChatGPT and ask the big man itself what the craziest ChatGPT prompts people typed in the chat box until now. To make these easier to go through we’ve organized them in appropriate categories.
We’re assuming people are aware that they shouldn’t bet their life savings on advice coming from an AI model, no matter how reliable it may be. Granted, the following gems are mostly for entertainment purposes since they’re soooo out there:
- “Calculate the probability of a unicorn depositing a billion dollars into my bank account”
- “Predict the stock market performance based on the weather forecast for tomorrow”
- “Compute the value of my imaginary friend’s investment portfolio”
- “Determine the return on investment for a time machine that travels back in time to invest in Apple stocks”
- “Analyze the financial impact of a zombie apocalypse on the global economy”
- “Calculate the cost of building a real-life version of Scrooge McDuck’s money bin”
- “Estimate the value of a magic lamp that can grant unlimited wealth”
- “Analyze the ROI of starting a business that sells unicorn meat”
- “Calculate the probability of a successful merger between Coca-Cola and Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry”
- “Determine the cost of purchasing the moon and establishing a lunar colony as a financial investment”.
And we’re presumably in that stage where instead of opening 50+ tabs to research a social media campaign we could ask GhatGBT for a more condensed version. We shall wait and see but until then chuckle away with these absolute brain twisters.
- “Create a marketing campaign for a time machine rental service”
- “Develop a promotional strategy for a brand of vegan meat-flavored toothpaste”
- “Craft an advertising campaign for a line of designer coffins”
- “Create a social media campaign for a line of edible insect-based snacks”
- “Develop a viral marketing campaign for a brand of space tourism”
- “Create an ad campaign for a line of scratch-and-sniff wallpaper”
- “Develop a promotional strategy for a line of pet clothing made from recycled human hair”
- “Create a marketing campaign for a line of limited edition, collectible, artisanal toothpicks”
- “Develop a viral marketing campaign for a brand of vegetable-flavored ice cream”
- “Create an advertising campaign for a line of jewelry made from recycled chewing gum”.
From what to feed a pet lion to figuring out just how sustainable your unicorn is, these are as outlandish as it gets. Though, if we could pick just one to see it done, the query that asks for a guide on how to teach a dog to write and read would be absolute goals.
- “Teach my cat to speak and understand English”
- “Calculate the number of cat treats needed to build a functioning cat-sized replica of the Eiffel Tower”
- “Create a personalized workout routine for my pet rock”
- “Find the best vegan diet for my pet lion”
- “Design a fashionable outfit for my pet snake to wear to a formal event”
- “Train my goldfish to play the piano”
- “Calculate the cost of building a rollercoaster for my hamster”
- “Teach my dog to read and write”
- “Calculate the carbon footprint of my pet unicorn”
- “Design a customized scent for my pet skunk that makes it smell like fresh flowers”.
- “Sing me a lullaby for my pet hamster.”
- “Can you give me advice on how to train my pet rock to fetch?”
- “Give me some fashion advice for my pet hamster.”
We can’t tell if these are serious queries from potential writers, students that decided to skip working on their homework or just people that couldn’t sleep and decided to probe ChatGBT at 4am.
- “Can you write me a haiku about a robot falling in love with a human?”
- “Create a story about a time-traveling banana.”
- “Write me a poem about a talking pineapple who wants to be a fashion model.”
- “Sing me a song about a frog who dreams of becoming a prince.”
- “Write me a story about a time-traveling unicorn who visits the Jurassic era.”
- “Create a poem about a talking cactus who wants to go to space.”
- “Write me a short play about two cats who fall in love.”
- “Tell me a ghost story about a haunted refrigerator.”
- “Write me a limerick about a dragon who loves to knit.”
- “Write me a poem about a flamingo who wants to learn how to dance ballet.”
- “Write me a limerick about a zombie who loves to sing.”
- “Create a story about a sentient pencil who becomes a detective.”
- “Tell me a ghost story about a haunted toilet.”
- “Write me a short play about two llamas who fall in love.”
- “Create a poem about a talking pineapple who wants to be a superhero.”
- “Write me a story about a time-traveling chicken who becomes a famous painter.”
- “Create a story about a time-traveling chicken who tries to prevent the invention of the egg.”
- “Create a story about a sentient banana who runs for president.”
- “Write me a poem about a seagull who wants to learn to fly upside down.”
The fun provider
Here we have queries that range from jokes related to a certain object – from aspiring comedians, perhaps – to mind numbing conspiracy theories and dating advice for imaginary friends.
- “Tell me a joke about aliens who love pizza.”
- “Generate a random conspiracy theory about the moon landing.”
- “Tell me a joke about a penguin who loves to dance.”
- “Can you write me a love letter from a robot to a toaster?”
- “Generate a list of puns about dental hygiene.”
- “Tell me a conspiracy theory about Bigfoot.”
- “Generate a recipe for a cake made of dirt.”
- “Give me some dating advice for my imaginary friend.”
- “Generate a list of jokes about talking trees.”
- “Tell me a conspiracy theory about the Loch Ness Monster.”
- “Give me some gardening tips for my imaginary garden.”
- “Tell me a joke about a vampire who loves to dance.”
- “Can you write me a love letter from a ghost to a haunted house?”
- “Sing me a song about a robot who dreams of becoming a human.”
- “Generate a list of puns about cheese.”
- “Tell me a conspiracy theory about the Bermuda Triangle.”
- “Generate a recipe for a soup made of glitter.”
- “Generate a list of jokes about talking rocks.”
That was a lot! People are flocking to this new sensation causing it to overload so if you’re tempted to give it a go sign up and find a time slot that works best for you. But don’t fret about it, they also offer a paid plan allowing you access even when demand is high. Hope you’ve enjoyed the craziest ChatGPT prompts people have typed in the chat box.
Also check out our list on the 15 weirdest colors your eyes will ever see!
What can I use ChatGPT for?
Pretty much everything but it doesn’t cook. Yet. No but seriously, ChatGPT can be a great help if you need to learn something new, lose or gain weight, brainstorm ideas, help with coding, or create copy. The potential is unlimited but you have to learn how to give it better prompts and ask follow-up questions.
What is ChatGPT best for?
Maybe for creating a VA (virtual assistant) that can help you organize your life better. Or as an alternative to Google search.
What is the smartest chatbot?
It could be the Mitsuku bot who has already won many awards.
Is Siri a bot?
She sure it. As are Google Assistant or Alexa. They are conversational AI.